Monday, March 8, 2010

Blog Love

Happy Monday!

Just wanted to say a quick hi and let you know Derek is being featured on one of my favorite peoples blogs today as part of her Music Monday feature. Go check it out and give Dainty* and Derek some good lovin'.


We're moving this coming weekend, so we have a very hectic week of packing ahead of us. I'm also trying to get some last minute things done for Derek's brothers wedding in two weeks. I found the perfect dress yesterday (and it was super cheap) but I need to get it taken in, and need to find shoes. I don't really do heels, I think they are uncomfortable and I am already pretty tall so feel like a beast in them normally. However, since this is a black tie wedding I have to suck it up and go buy some.

Friday I'm also doing a sexy little shoot with my favorite hair and make-up artist. She is about 7 weeks pregnant, and wants to do a fun shoot for her husband before she gets her baby bump. Its going to be a crazy week, but all worth it. I'll try to check back with updates along the way.

xoKate


No comments:

Post a Comment