Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Inspire Magazine






  • I shot an editorial for Inspire Magazine a couple months ago and its finally published! Inspire is a Slovakian fashion and lifestyle magazine, so I can’t really tell you to go out and grab a copy, but this is the whole spread. I shot this at The Cliffs and I think we all got a nice workout during the shoot. It had looked like rain all morning, but with a perfect overcast sky. However, as soon as we got on location the haze burned off and the sun shone bright on us the whole time. I came away with a major sunburn but I'm so happy with how the spread turned outI Big Thanks to my team… Stylist: Linda Drabova Hair/Make up: Brooke Hill Model: Joy Lui with NoTies

    Happy Holidays everyone!


    (click each image to view them bigger and see the detail)


1 comment:

  1. Dear Kate, I'm so glad you like my site, and thanks for commenting on my new blog :) I know I've told you this before, but I think your work is absolutely incredible and so are you! You are so so talented and you work never ceases to impress me. The new stuff is GREAT!

    Hope you're doing well xoxo

    ReplyDelete