Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Stay tuned...


So with the new year off to a quick start I am becoming almost overwhelming motivated. In the next couple weeks you can expect at least 4 (hopefully) awesome photo shoots and to hear about some other potentially amazing photo related things I've been working on. I spent tonight getting a wardrobe ready for a shoot next Saturday that I am very excited about. One of my goals for the new year is to do more personal projects, and this is the first. I will also be doing a shoot for Daintys* spring line, a local fashion designer, a few musicians and a pretty fun little promo shoot for Derek. Since I don't have anything professional to share right now, I thought I'd leave you with some fun polaroids from New Years Eve...

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment