Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!


Just a quick hello to say Happy Valentines Day! Derek and I spent the weekend in Dallas with his best friends and their adorable son for birthday festivities and it was so much fun. On the flight home today I was checking my email and came across this sweet little message:
I had entered a few pictures just for fun to this contest via twitter last week and it turns out we won!!! We both get a pretty sweet gift card to Urban and our picture is all over their website. The director of marketing emailed me to tell me the picture made the whole office crack up for quite a while. I am honored because the rest of the pictures they picked as favorites are gorgeous images of other beautiful lovers. But really this one captures our personalities perfectly, so I couldn't be happier. I had friends all over the country texting me to tell me I was in their inbox this morning so it was quite the day. Anyway, I hope everyone had a great Valentines Day. We just got home from a delicious Mexican feast and are ready to crash after a long weekend. So Goodnight!

xoKate

No comments:

Post a Comment