Monday, April 5, 2010

Dainty* Interview


I wanted to stop by quick to let you know my good friend Dain of Dainty* HandCrafted was interviewed the other day here: http://one-artsy-mama.blogspot.com/

Its a fun little interview filled with tid bits about Dain and where you can find all of her beautiful handmade headbands. I've been working with her a lot to get her spring line done, and there are a few pictures on there from our latest shoot. As soon as I'm done with the last batch her new website will be ready to launch. And I should be done with them tonight, so you should keep your eyes open! Shes also doing a really fun giveaway via the interview so you should definitely go check it out. That is, if you like awesome things, if not don't bother.

I'll be back later tonight with a full post with lots of new pictures, just wanted to send a quick hello! The post was scheduled for last night but I got a bit distracted when the whole city started quaking and didn't stop. I think thats a pretty good excuse :)

See you soon,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment